Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The institution has been actively pursuing quality assurance in all academic matters. IQAC plans and coordinates the execution of all the requisite procedures for academic audit of the existing courses.
Objectives of IQAC
- To achieve excellence in teaching-learning, research, innovation and overall development of institutes through quality enhancement.
- To ensure standardization as well as the systematization of procedure.
- To set quality performance indicators in domains of education, research and administration pertaining to departments/programs and other units of the Institution.
- To develop strategies to evaluate quality performance indicators (QPI).
- To evolve and implement self-evaluation performa for faculty members and staff members.
- To evolve and implement stakeholders’ feedback assessment.
- To facilitate periodic academic and administrative audit.