• Name: Ms. Anuradha Chawla
• Mobile: 9855780274
• Email ID: email@example.com
• Designation : Head HR
• Organization: Smart Data Enterprises ( India) Pvt. Ltd
2. Brief details of the event highlights: The HR Club has organized Activities of HR Oration (Declamation) and HR Mirroring (Role-Play) on 20 thSeptember 2018 at Chandigarh Business School of Administration, Landran, Mohali.
The students of MBA & BBA participated in Declamation and Role-Play Activities. All the students participated very enthusiastically and spoke on different topics. Participants discussed very relevant matter on various topics given to them. All the participants of Declamation presented their different viewpoints quoting live examples of successful leaders and the organizations. Mr. Girish Gupta BBA- 5 thSEM grabbed the 1st position and won the prize money of 1200/-Rs, Mr. Gaurav Chauhan –MBA-1 stSEM grabbed the 2nd position and won the prize money of 900/-Rs and Ms. Harkiran Kaur Waraich –BBA-3 rdSEM grabbed the 3 rdposition and won the prize money of 600/-Rs. The participants of Role Play were also given relevant situations related to the prevailing issues and challenges which are generally faced by the HR Managers at the workplace. The students had shown mesmerizing performances through their acts in teams and depicted the real scenes of the workplace. Participants also came up with very creative and innovative solutions to the critical situations of workplace through their acts.
|Team 7||Ms Nikita Bansal||1st||Rs 1200/-|
|Ms Ritika Chuhan|
|Ms Tanuja Thakur|
|Ms Prabhjot Kaur|
|Team 6||Manpreet Sharma||2nd||900/-|
|Team 11||Hemal||3rd||Rs. 600/-|
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the student : All the participants were very elated to be a part of the HR Club Activities; Declamation and Role- Play as they all were provided with such a big platform to show case their skills and talents. They also learnt to acquire various managerial skills through performing various roles.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name Mobile & Email ID: Ms. Bhupinder Preet Bedi, Mob. No.- 8146617761, e-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Number of participants (student & Faculty): Total 100 students were a part of this Event. Out of 100 students 87 participated in Declamation and Role - Play and 13 students coordinated and managed everything to make the Event successfully conducted.
6. Learning Outcomes: This HR Activity proved to be very useful to make the students explore their potential and utilizing it to broaden their vision towards the changing business scenario. This exercise also provided an opportunity to the management students to discover their management and problem solving skills and its applications in the complex business situations.
7. Expert Narration : Expert was amazed to see the performances of Declamation and Role-Play participants. She was really impressed to listen to the different ideologies and perspectives of the Declamation and Role Play participants who came up with lots of facts and figures to support their ideas.
In her address, the Expert put focus on to bridge the industry- academia gap by providing more and more exposure to the students. She also suggested getting the students involved in live projects so as to give them hands on experience to solve the complex problems of the business and to inculcate the problem solving skills amongst the students. According to her, these kinds of exercises are very beneficial to make the students industry ready.
Hospitality and other details:
1. Tea (Y/) YES
2. Snacks (Y/) YES
3. Lunch (Y/N) for Expert in Hot Cocoa
4. Dinner (Y/N) NA
5. TA/DA (Y/N) NA
6. Memento/Gift (Y/N) YES
7. Pick & Drop (Y/N) YES
8. Bqts (Y/N) YES
9. Guest House (Y/N) NA