1. Brief details of the Visit (highlights): Department of Computer Applications, CBSA organized an Industrial visit to “Solitaire Infosys Pvt. Ltd.” on 14th March, 2023. Students experienced the industrial working environment and also came to know about the required industrial technical skill set. They also interacted with the highly trained professionals to bridge the gap between their academic learning and the industry demands.The students practically experienced the theoretical concepts that were taught in the classroom. They got the live experience of the projects in various following fields:-
2. Response of the students: Students curiously inquired regarding the industrial skill sets and had live experience of industrial working environment.
3. Faculty Coordinator Name:
Ms. Anuradha Saini, Assistant Professor, DCA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Maneet Mander, Assistant Professor, DCA, email@example.com
4. Number of students: Student count -90 Faculty count –2
5. Learning Outcomes:Students from BCA (4thSemester) visited this company. Students got guidance for the various new technologies and languages. They experienced real time working of the company environment facilities. Students came to know about the professional IT industry work culture and interacted with the highly trained professionals there.
This event helped in attaining:
PO2: Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and solve complex computing problem searching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of mathematics, computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
PO3: Design /Development of Solutions: Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems, and design and evaluate systems, components, or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
PO7: Life-long Learning:Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a computing professional.
PSO1:Develop ability to use latest technologies and skills for computing practice.
PSO2:Develop techniques to improve skills for lifelong learning.